I was afraid Lincoln had caught it as well, but I think he was just taking advantage of my constant asking if he was feeling okay to lie in bed and play on the iPad all afternoon! Seems the three boys escaped it, so far.
On another medical note, a few weeks ago Alex had an allergic reaction. Still don't know what to though. I was at cheer practice at the church while the boys played in the gym, and when they found me he had hives all over and watch itching terribly and panicking. An antihistamine tablet did the trick and hasn't happened since.
Here's a shot of our family Upward Basketball and cheer crew. The boys are having a rough season; they're playing great individually but the Bulls team has lost all four games. We had a first this weekend; Dan's squad cheering for her brothers. She enjoys it and the girls are pretty stinking cute to watch, but I'm glad I'm halfway through the coaching season!
Not too much else new to report. I have lots of projects and ideas of things I'd like to accomplish, but my motivation is lacking. I think it's just the hum-drum of mid winter blahs, so I'm waiting for inspiration to slap me upside the head.



No comments:
Post a Comment