Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Unfortunately It's True, It's The Flu

Dani has the flu. Tuesday, it took the school nurse about 30 minutes to track  me down to tell me she had a fever. I got her to the doc, where her temp was 102.8 and she tested positive. On to a special pharmacy where they made up some liquid Tamiflu, which apparently in very short supply.  Hopefully she'll kick it and not share.  I've been contemplating a flu shot for several weeks for all of us and wishing and praying for good health.

Last week D lost her first top tooth, and now the one next to it is loose too. She's growing up!

To: tooth Fairy
I hope you think I look cute.
 1. What do you do with the teeth?
 2. Are you my personal tooth fairy?
 Danica Everett

 Seeing a building with a 'No Soliciting' sign Alex asked why people aren't allowed to socialize there.

I have two bottles in my pantry for oil and vinegar, one marked 'O' and the other 'V'. I put one on the counter and Alex asked if it was the Aloe or Vera bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment