Scott is now an official member of the coaching staff--we call him dugout mom! He lines the boys up to bat in the correct order, keeps the dugout silliness to a minimum and organizes helmets, bats and supplies (of course, this is an abbreviated list of what he describes as his responsibilities).
The pop up camper is sold! We advertised on line all summer long, but apparently camping in an oven on wheels during blistering heat just wasn't appealing, so we were happy to sell it to the first serious lookers. They're a nice couple from Dallas with two boys and we gave them a three hour set up and take down crash course. I have to admit I felt a little like a parent leaving a child with a babysitter the first time; explaining all the little tips & tricks to make it successful, hoping that all goes well. Even though selling it is a relief, I did have a twinge of sadness as it drove down our street for the last time. I hope they get a lot of enjoyment out of it; they've camped before and are talking about hauling it to NY and camping for several weeks next summer, wow!
![]() |
| Before |
![]() |
| After the clear cutting |
I told Danica how fortunate she is to have a ride-on horse, Jeep and some other toys that I didn't have when I was her age to which she responded "Ya, but that was the 70's."
![]() |
| Four precious children! |




No comments:
Post a Comment