During his goodnight cuddles I reminded Alex that he can always come to his dad and I about anything. If he had questions, if he'd heard kids talking about something, whatever--just so he knows he not to be embarrassed or scared to talk to us. When I asked him if there's anything he wanted to talk about, there was a long pause and he said, "Um... are sea stars and starfish the same thing?"
While choosing his clothes for school I told Alex it was going to be cold so he should probably choose a long sleeve shirt. He replied, "yes, and long sleeve pants too."
At library Story Time, Dani noticed a little girl was dressed up as Princess Belle and a boy wearing a fireman's hat. She looked around and when the room was silent, pointed to a girl with a band-aid covering her eye and exclaimed, "And she's a pirate!"
No comments:
Post a Comment