Summer's second trip to San Antonio. This time Scott had meetings (a term used loosely, since he eats at restaurants, sampling products with customers), so we tagged along. Sparing ourselves the agony of driving Scott's sedan where the kids are sardined in side by side, we opted for the Volvo with video screens, 3rd row and more personal space. Turned out a little better, but I'm still not convinced that we're ready to drive for days on end to faraway places.
![]() |
| Where'd those dolphins go? |
![]() |
| Lincoln sat 5 rows ahead to be sure to get drenched=success! Alex was seriously upset he didn't get wet..this show. |
![]() |
| God's amazing creations. The trainers don't swim with them tho! |
![]() |
| This funny walrus stole the show! |
Say What?!
Lincoln: "I know which pacific one I want"..meaning specific.
Danica: "I know what's inside Jello--it's just food coloring and bouncy stuff."
D: "I'm just having a toddler bite of TV."
D: "Do not cross the street" was her answer to which of the Ten Commandments she could name after a lesson at church.





No comments:
Post a Comment