Friday, March 12, 2010

Sorry Lowe's

Our house got a touch of the stomach bug this week. 4:51 AM Tuesday we were awakened by the sound of stomach contents hitting the floor in the hall outside our bedroom. "Who's that? Bay? Dani?" I mumbled in the darkness. Lincoln stood there not sure what to do. It still amazes me that kids don't have the instinct to make a beeline for the toilet when their stomach is upset. Dani awoke later to confess she had a "small explosion" in her Pull Up. Guess our plans for the day were set. I'm also amazed at how quickly kids bounce back. Wednesday everyone appeared better; Lincoln went to school and Danica attended her second gymnastics class, which she loved and received praises for being a good listener. While running an errand at Lowe's, D and I took a moment to soak up the sunshine on a swing displayed out front when she threw up all over the fabric swing. She was very concerned about making sure it was cleaned up, so I pulled out some wipes and did the best I could before heading home before we could do any more damage. Sorry Lowe's. Note: My sister Jen notes to be wary of floor samples; they may seems like a good deal...

No comments:

Post a Comment